Title is directed to all my friends. I miss you guys all so much. Last week was mid-sem break, and Easter weekend. I had 1.5 weeks to catch up with my dear friends but I spent most of the time with my lovely family. I seem to have more arguments with my dad lately, hope that gets better soon. I want to apologise to him for being rude but I always put it off, and delay it, and it just never happened...
Anyway, I had a wonderful mid-sem break as it was after my panel meeting and my proposal. So all I had to do was some minor stuff on my experiment, and prepare for my presentation that is next week. But uh oh, I did not touch my presentation at all!! It's a 50-minute presentation and now I'm so stressed about it (but not enough to stop me from writing this post). Give me wisdom!! What does one talk about in a 50-minute presentation, alone?! The presentation is on Monday and I'm really looking forward to finish it.
Then I can catch up with my lovely friends. Ken, Isaac, Maggie, Jo, Chang, Wendy, Kent, Tracy....I was thinking about Jenny, Celeste and Daniel and I started tearing. The thought of never seeing them again..after their graduation in June. I know I will see Jenny in HK at the end of this year which I'm very grateful for. But Celeste and Daniel, I really do not know when I will see them again, after June - which made me think about what presents to get them for their graduation! I have it all planned out, except Jessie's and Marc's which I might not end up getting because they're staying in Sydney...I have no money!! I need to save for my graduation trip which may include HK, Korea, Taiwan, Beijing...haven't decided yet.
I think I should go back to my presentation...
No comments:
Post a Comment