Thursday, April 18, 2013


Currently waiting for my lecturer to start talking in the ilecture, so I might as well blog, right? Hehe. Yesterday was a very exciting day for me! We were doing pilot tests on our friends and Tiffany was testing on Maggie, while I tested on Tiffany's friend. Things didn't go very well. We couldn't get some of the psychophys readings and effects were dampened...but we will fix all that. Also, the experiment seems soo long and tedious zzz. Poor participants. But I checked the system and people have signed up for our experiment! I am quite excited to start testing on real participants (more excited than I thought I'd be).

Oh, and while I was waiting for Maggie to be tested on, I went to the computer lab to do my work. And dun-dun-dun, who did I see but Loli. We talked non-stop for 5-10 minutes, and then did our own things. And it wasn't long until I had to go back and check up on Maggie. I don't know how I feel. I always thought that if I ever saw her, I would be quite cold to her. I imagined bumping into her on the bus and it'd be a simple "hi" and I'll just go back to listening to my music. But it wasn't like that at all. Of course, talking to her was such a familiar feeling. We did used to be very good friends afterall.

To celebrate the happiness of Maggie being on holidays, and my happy week, we decided to treat ourselves to a nice dinner. So we went to Black by ezard at The Star. Service was a miss, but food was beautiful. It was such a relaxing and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment