Monday, January 21, 2013

if you are reading this.

Met up with Ken, Pat and Daniel today for dinner and it's seriously the best thing that has happened to me lately. Daniel called me at around 4pm because he had nothing to do so we met up early and had a nice catch up already. He reminded me about the importance of having faith in God and I know that whenever I am ready, I am welcome to go back to church. Although I am not a committed Christian, I am still very happy for how God has worked in Daniel. Some may say that this sudden change for him is not good, but it has been a while already and he is still very committed, I hope to be like him. However, I am still not prepared to give so much time to commit to Him.

Dinner was great. I love being in the presence of these guys. Saying grace before dinner actually felt very warm and it was a reminder that I haven't prayed for so long, too long. It's great to hear that everyone is doing so well. Daniel asked me if I ever felt distant or different from Ken. My reply? We do not talk that often but I have never felt distant from him and I know we don't have anything that we hide from each other.

I love them. I love how they are a few years younger yet we get along so well. It's great to hear that everything is going so well, especially about church having changed for the better. I think that although Loli and I may no longer be friends, really, God has made me realise how many TRUE friends I have. And these three guys are definitely true friends. There is nothing to not like about them and I really think it's because of what God has done, how God has worked in them to make them better people. They are lovely.

It's all about timing. Timing has been really bad. I finally told mum about my fight with Loli and mum offered to go Singapore with me. However, a few hours later, we found out that Jasmine is to do eye surgery on the day I fly. More reason to not want to go. I swear the whole universe is trying to stop me. But they won't let me not go. Unless I waste my plane ticket. I am still undecided.

Tomorrow, I will be going Gold Coast with the family for four days. Although I do not love my outdoors, I am excited to spend some time away, some quality family time! Also, we are living in Hilton Surfers Paradise, I'm sure that's something to look forward to! Jasmine won't be allowed to play on rides because of her eyes. I hope she still has fun because I know that last time at the beach, she felt bad whenever we wanted to keep her company by not playing in the waters. I want her to have fun, I want to keep her company but I don't want her to feel bad. I hope there will be many ways of doing this in Gold Coast.

I'm looking forward to everything. Every day, I am hopeful that it will get better and my good luck will start soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment