Wednesday, January 9, 2013

friends.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. And a shitty start to the new year meant that things would get better, right? At least fights with two close friends highlighted the difference between my friendship with Ken and the now-non-existent one with Loli. I think it was a lesson for me and Ken to learn to appreciate each other even more now. With Loli, I have accepted the disappointment and will just have to wait how selling the plane ticket will go.

Love how the holidays is a chance to catch up with friends, especially ones that I don't usually see. Ben, Hobo, Daniel, Ken, Calvin, Chang, Maggie.. I sometimes feel that I don't have enough time for everyone but I know it's because I like staying home so much, and I don't even have anything to do at home. Maybe it's a time to change that and catch up with friends more often?

Today, I have completed the evaluation for ABA therapy, I am an independent junior ABA therapist now! I also got some good feedback so I can improve but most of it was better than I expected. So I'll be doing therapy on Sunday and Monday mornings. Also, R has been waking up at 7ish instead of the usual 6ish so now I can start half an hour later, at 9am.

I feel that my good luck has started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment