it was goodbye to Ken who flew off to HK yesterday. I'm so jealous!!!
Yesterday, I also had my honours meeting and my first meeting with my supervisor. It wasn't as bad as I imagined it to be and I think I have a slightly clearer idea of my future thesis. I'm doing research now as I'm flying to Singapore tomorrow so I'm looking for some articles to read on the plane. I'll be away for a week and when I'm back, I have a meeting with my supervisor to further discuss the directions of my thesis. Already. Too soon. I am very distracted though because obviously, I have to pack and stress about flying to Singapore tomorrow. I also am waiting for daddy to come back so we can go buy abalone for Jenny's family, my medicine and take money out from the bank.
Jasmine will be having her surgery tomorrow, while I will be on the plane. I wish I could've been there for her, but I'm sure everyone will look after her very well. Ryan Higa uploaded a video about his laser surgery a few days ago, hopefully, that gave her some reassurance that it's going to be okay.
I think February will be the start of my good month. Although I do suspect that this year is bleh because it's the year of my phobia. Anyway, I'm hopeful and optimistic! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment