When one does not want to do their Statistics assignment, they blog.
And look at old photos.
Came across the photos from when The Panda Gang was in the Hunter Valley.
What Panda Gang, you may ask?
I don't know.. they don't exist anymore.
Jun, Molly, Loli... I don't talk to any of them anymore.
So sad. Somehow, for some reason, our friendship didn't last.
But we had a lot of fun together.
Sometimes, I'm too lazy to take photos but looking at these old photos made me realise... I should take them more often. Without these photos, I wouldn't remember as much, wouldn't be as sad. But 不在乎天長地久,只在乎曾經擁有?I really miss them and I must admit, especially Loli. I miss her. I don't know why she thought it was worth giving up our friendship over a sleepover. I don't get it.
I miss Heaven too... I haven't seen him for so long :(
I miss Jenny, Celeste and Daniel too. And I will continue missing them after they return to Singapore/Indonesia. Forever.
My wonderful friends. Where are you guys?



No comments:
Post a Comment