I'm still alive! A few weeks ago, I was thinking of giving up on Honours and just drop out.. and find a job. But I must remember what Jessie said to encourage me! It'll be worth it in the end...
I had my lab presentation today.. presenting to a whole bunch of academics was not fun, but it went okay (or at least my supervisor thought so). I will have my panel meeting on Thursday and if all goes well, testing will start right after the break. I've had a really hectic week last week, and all the stress leading up to that. I still have a lot of preparation to do for Thursday but I really need a break. So tonight is the night that I can watch some beloved TVB.
I'm watching "A Great Way To Care II" and it's about psychiatrists.. I'm really thinking if I want to be a clinical psychologist... Maybe I really should've studied nutrition or education. I think I want to work with kids.. but I'll worry about that a BIT later...maybe do a bit of research and see what options are available. Or continue to be an ABA therapist at Lizard Centre! And work my way up to be a program supervisor ;D But I really wanted a job that I can go out and enjoy fine dinners and claim tax for it hahahaha!
To do list during mid-sem break next week (except my Honours project):
- catch up with Ken, Kent, Isaac, Wendy & Jessie
- Easter Show with Jo
- Karaoke with Jasmine
- Buy belated/early birthday presents for Maggie, Russell and Mummy.
Oh, and tomorrow, I'm booking plane tickets for my graduation trip! Still deciding whether to go Korea or not, but I will be flying out on 27th December. Can't wait, really can't wait!!!!
Update again soon. But you should talk to me more and update me with your life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment