Thursday, October 11, 2012

Worried.

Jasmine is trying to target fat loss because of her health problems.
Tiffany is going through the teen phase where she thinks she is fat even though she wears XS/6.
Got to the point where she was refusing to eat dinner so I felt like as an older sister, it was time for me to talk to her. I even googled about it before I started this talk. And what made me sure that she needed a talk was that she was showing me thinspiration photos like "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". So wrong! Food is so delicious and tasty, what are people talking about!! So she understands now. The difference between muscle and fat. She's even been counting calories. She's only 13, way too young to be counting calories. There is no need. She did not even know she had to divide kJ by 4.2 to get calories. That means she's been eating 300 calories, thinking it was 1200. Must be a good role model for her at home. Must eat a balanced diet and show her that sometimes, indulging is not that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment