Tuesday, October 16, 2012

tomorrow.

Tomorrow, the semester will be finishing up. Of course, I still have three exams to sit but that can wait - my assessments will be all done tomorrow! Oh, the excitement! The last assignment is due tomorrow and doing it was absolutely horrible. Stats were totally wrong, lazy group members, USB broke, confusion, insufficient background research before designing our experiment... what could've went wrong, indeed went wrong. But I am now almost finished so I am happily studying for my Korean quiz tomorrow. Hwaiting!

And then it's stuvac. But then stuvac comes with fun as well.
Tomorrow night - Dinner with Maggie and Ming Ming's families!
Thursday night - Dinner with Raindrop.
Friday night - Dinner.
Monday night - Sugar hit at Intercontinental/Dessert at Universal.
Wednesday night - Sugar hit at Azuma.
Thursday night - Sugar hit at Tomislav.

I feel full already looking at the list!! Hehehe. Must study all day before all the outings though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment