Thursday, August 16, 2012

lalala.

This week is my free week but I have a presentation script due next Monday, two midsems on Wednesday and one on Friday. Eeeeek. Must work hard. And omg. You would've heard me complaining about this already but I usually have five days of uni except next week - I don't have my Social tut and my Korean lecture!! BUT on the days that I'm off, it's Jun's graduation (+Marc's birthday) and Cammy's graduation. WHY. Why do this to me. I'm still unsure about going to Jun's graduation because my midsems are the day after. But omg. Celeste was like, "It's okay, group photo without Crystal". Aw :(

Anyway, must have lots of motivation and discipline to study very hard for my midsems next week! And I actually had nothing to blog about but just didn't want to start my readings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment