Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'm back!

I'm back from my ferris wheel, from my emotional rollercoaster. 
Thursday was the most random for me. Everything was different to my original plan.


My last photo with Cammy this year.
I cried on my way to her graduation and cried when I left.
I will miss having her around, she's always the lively and fun one.
Best wishes for the future. 
Will definitely go back to HK to visit her next year.

Finally caught up with the bestie! 

And Isaac. He said he was looking through my "21 Onwards" photo album on Facebook and realised that he was hardly in there, if at all. Indeed, we haven't met up as much this semester but we will try. 

And my lovely Kenken. How I've missed you so. I can't wait to catch up with you on Tuesday. 
So much to tell. 

And Friday -  Even though I never express myself, I really appreciate you as a friend. And what you've done for me, I've noted. Hope our relationship won't change from now on. In a good way..

Completed three midsem exams and submitted a presentation script last week. Social assignments due this week. Fighting! 

Also, looking forward to Tracymami's birthday hotpot party tonight. 

I am also taking my family to Chophouse for dinner next Saturday as an early Father's Day celebration. I really like dining there so hope they'll enjoy it too. 

Also, also, I plan to cook dinner on Father's Day but I'm not sure yet. Anyway, I will definitely make dessert and this year, it's the easiest Eton Mess *insert my favourite emoji*. Because my daddy loves meringue and cream. Perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment