Thursday, June 21, 2012

i have time to blog.

I had my one and only final exam yesterday for Korean and it was the most fun exam I've ever done. It was pretty easy (not being cocky, but seriously..) so I'm very happy! Special thank you for delivery of study food and keeping me company while I study, even though you were majorly distracting... 




Dinner at The Devonshire was delightful. Everything tasted quite good and eight course meal and wine degustation proved to be too much. I finished all the courses while the rest failed to. I couldn't help but compare it to Sepia and oh wow, there really is a difference, a very very big difference. Makes me feel lucky again for having Isaac. But it was a great night out enjoying dinner and sitting down and chatting with friends over three and a half hours. Loli kept repeatedly saying how happy she was and we should have monthly dinners of the like. What a night! Because of one short film that we watched, pandas have been worrying about their futures lately. I do wonder what I will end up doing and I wonder if I can get into Masters or phD.. and of course Honours. The film also made Loli continually asking, "Do you think we'll still come out to dinner together in a few years time? Who will be at the dinner?". Anyway, we should all work hard towards our goal.


Over the past few months, my failure to multitask has caused me to become close to some friends, and lose others. When people say time does not matter when it comes to friendship, then I will surely think of you. 



And then on the other hand, someone especially made me realise that it may take time to learn of one's strengths. It's been a year and I finally see them. Suddenly, all your positive points just appeared and I'm learning to appreciate you more and more as a friend. You have been really encouraging and supportive, and I finally realised that I should not be influenced by what other people say about you. Those who speak badly do not know you well. May our friendship continue to grow, even if I care more about it than you do. 


I have also completed the training for ABA. I am now looking for a family to work with but next semester's timetable has made it hard for me to do so. God, guide and lead me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment