"Invite those who will still be important to you in the future."
It was a wonderful night, a very special night to me.
I'm very grateful for each and every one of my friend and family.
As you know, I'm a big stress head and was stressing about the dinner for a long time (and the lost cake didn't help either), so glad that it all ended up very well, very sweet.
Thank you to Jessie, Ken, Maggie and Jody for the very sweet speeches and so glad to have them recorded so I can re-watch them and cry in bed.
Just endless thank yous.
♥
The bestest friends that one can ever ask for.
Me me me me. I My Me Mine.
My lovely family. I love my family so much because they love me so much and home is always filled with love, happiness, comfort and warmth.
High school friends and awesome friends that I met on the way.
The one and only Panda Gang (missing Marc and Chris) who suffered with me throughout psych.
Presents, presents, presents. I'm loving them!!!
Bestfriend and I.
My cakeeee. My lost then found strawberry, watermelon and rose cream cake.
My very sweet, loving and awesome bunch of friends.









No comments:
Post a Comment