Lord, I am sooo thankful that every day is a happy day. I love it when I'm constantly thanking you for your grace and mercy, for my wonderful life. Today, BabyMan went to yumcha with Man's daddy and also went to buy the Man's double bed from IKEA. It really felt like we were a family :) My friends are right about me liking to chat to the older generation, I'm such a grandma.
Man, Thank you soooo much for your help last night. I would've been so scared without you! Thank you, Thank God for you.
Lord, I also thank you for the call today from Daniel. It was sweet. It was really, really... I was reminded about you, he was telling me he would constantly give me reminders about you. Support from sisters and brothers is really important, thank you God. Thank you that you gave Daniel a girl who changed his life, and thank you for giving me him who would hopefully get me back on track. Lord, through Daniel, I can really see how you worked in him. May you continue to bless him, bless me, bless everyone.
Lord, I'm so happy. Thank you. Thank you for the most supportive friends and family who are constantly making me feel so lucky and loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment