Friday, April 13, 2012

all things sweet and lovely.

I lied. This break was supposed to be a catch-up-on-uni-work break but I went out everyday except for Tuesday which I stayed at home and finished my presentation.

Okay that was a lie too. I went to get a haircut on Tuesday because someone called me ugly.


Say goodbye to six inches of my hair. 

I did not want it to be this short. He chopped it all off before I could object. 

On Wednesday, it was a date with Cammy. I was supposed to go on a day trip with her to somewhere far, far away but I wanted to do some uni work. After some guilt-tripping, we decided to go somewhere not so far away. 

All you can eat Korean BBQ for dinner. 

Friendship is precious. We should create as many memories as possible before she returns to HK because she's never coming back. Will definitely spend time together whenever I go HK. 

On Thursday, it was Tiffany's and mummy's birthday so I took Jasmine and Tiffany out during the day. 

Birthday lunch was the bestest haute dogs ever. Hope they enjoyed this cheap but yummy lunch. 



Then we spend 3 hours singing our lungs out at karaoke. Parents came out to meet us for dinner and there was also cake cutting and we bought mummy Tiffany&Co. earrings. 

Today, I attended a masquerade organised by my art teacher for the launch of his student association. Pat, Melvin and Andy jamming it. 

We left two hours into the party and decided to catch up over afternoon tea at Cafe de Hong Kong. Long time no talk, such a lovely catch up. Saying proper grace for the first time in ages. How sweet is it to pray together before we can indulge in some yummy food. Thank the Lord for the company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment