Dear Lord,
Thank you for helping me organise my enrolment. Hopefully, I will not receive any calls telling me that I need to rearrange my courses again. Next Friday is the deadline, please don't call me!
Amen.
So I have counted and I have 16 assessments for three subjects already, and one more course with a minimum of 4 assessments but the dates are not confirmed yet, AND weekly quizzes. Good luck to me. I will, however, only have one final exam. Weeeee. And I heard it's multiple choice too.
Week one was all sorts of bad luck - denied access into my own lab, going to the student centre when it was closed, enrolment problems. But all should be fixed now! Except I still can't into my own computer lab, but panda gang should be there everyday doing their honours thesis.
Plan is to go Macquarie Uni with Tony every Thursday to study, hope that happens!! Totally need it!
Along with lots of good food and friends, I CAN DO THIS!
No comments:
Post a Comment