Sunday, February 5, 2012

special birthdays.

Jessie's 21st at the Victoria Room. 
carnival themed and the birthday girl looked so pretty. 
Jun was the magician, I was his assistant and Loli was our bunny. 


Anyway, felt very honoured to do a speech for her (which was much better than Jo's and I'm still feeling very guilty about Jo's, please forgive me) and glad everyone responded more positively than I expected. 


Happy 22nd to my beloved keeeeeennntt gor gor! 
Hope you had a great night, and sorry for arriving late and leaving early. 
I had lots of fun and thank you for inviting me! 
Hope to catch up with you soon, can't wait to go Gosford again with our family before uni starts/ before you leave. :) AND I want to take photos with you. 


It's an extremely nice feeling when you haven't seen someone for so long and seeing them again reminds me why I love you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment