Whoever may still be checking my blog, HELLO! I have missed you.
Um. Updates include good uni results, getting into honours with my first preference supervisor, BUT honours starting date clashes with my Singapore trip so I have to change my flight which will incur a fee of $150 and I'll be going from 6th - 11th Feb instead of the planned 6th - 13th. Anyway, I am looking forward to the new year.
Tomorrow is Dooms Day and I remember how Kenken said he believed that the world will end. Will it? Do you still believe that? I'll be spending it at work starting at 8:30am! And then it's a family gathering for the end of Chinese New Year. Yum. FOOD! I''m in love with crab recently! Was never a fan but I love it now!
My health is a lot better now yaaaayy :D Jasmine has also started her diet and I'll be monitoring what she eats throughout the holidays. She is due for a check up with her nutritionist on the 29th January, must show some progress by then!
We are doing Secret Santa within our family and I got daddy - he is so hard to buy Christmas present for, help! Waiting for everyone to come back from work/tutor/dentist as we are going night shopping tonight - everyone will have one hour to shop for their present!
Christmas is just around the corner! I was feeling so lonely as there was nothing planned for Christmas but I just got two invites - Calvin's place just to catch up and play games or with psyc people to hotpot in world square? Anyway, that is for Christmas Eve and my family already planned to go yumcha for lunch! Um, yes. We do plan somewhat early. That is something to look forward to, and Jasmine's diet.. well she'll have to watch us eat hahaha. Oh and on Christmas, we will be going to Wollongong with all my relatives (whoever is left here in Sydney, Uncle Kent and family are in Singapore, grandma, Uncle Vincent and family will be in Dubai).
I have to admit, at first, all felt quite good. I wasn't the one who was disliked so I was fine with it. But now it feels so bad. I don't want to exclude anyone from group gatherings, especially if most people are invited. It's not even a small thing then why can't we invite her as well? Let's hope this is just a mistake.
On another note (albeit not a happier one), I am happy for you. Really am. And I want to tell you that I got into Honours. And I want to thank you for your support throughout this year - your Noggi deliveries, listening to me stress and cry on the phone, motivating me via whatsapp, satisfying my chocolate cravings. Whatever you've done, I have not forgotten. But I shall leave it at that. I really appreciated your efforts even if words were left unsaid and feelings not shown.
Merry Christmas to my dearest friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment