Thursday, November 8, 2012

Way more than two weeks.

It's been two weeks since I last updated - Surely I have lost all of you by now? 
So exams have finished - today is the third day of my holiday and TA-DA, I'm bored. Soooo, I feel like I should slowly be writing some cover letters and sending some emails, and find a job. I'll tell you when good news come. 

Surprise, surprise! I have gained weight as a result of studying and snacking and eating lots of dessert. "Desserts" is "stressed" backwards they say. Oops, I never checked if that was true and when I was typing, I typed "dessert" and I was thinking, "How the...it actually is NOT stressed spelt backwards"... But it's okay, I figured it out, haha it's more than one dessert. 

I actually have no plans for this holiday. Apart from going to Gold Coast in January - that's way too far to be thinking about it now, but we have booked the Hilton hotel. Yay. I wonder if it includes breakfast buffet....
It's a shame that Honours start in February, or I would actually seriously consider going back to HK this year. I know, I know, I was so strong in not going back this year. But I miss the food! And people, of course. And the shopping. But I shall not spend money until I earn some. Oh my my, I was at my dad's accountant and he was saying I should invest in some property now because his daughter has four. Say what? I have no income....

Wow, writing this post is making me feel stressed 'cause I'm thinking about my future. Urgh. 
Pray for me that I did well enough to get into Honours next year! Otherwise, otherwise, it's a long term holiday. It's a permanent holiday which I do not want. 

I also need a haircut and I need to dye my hair. I look hideous because of university. 
I also haven't seen my made up face for a while... 
Ask me out!! 


Here, may I present you my very (not) interesting photo of my dinner catch up with Jessie and Tuyet. Because my life has been boring and I do not have any other photos apart from food, to share. And I've been ugly. 

And I need to go shopping!! I have an urge to spend money, must be because I won't be spending large amounts in HK so I can spend a bit here? 

No comments:

Post a Comment