Everyone around me is getting married! Yesterday, I overheard a conversation between a little girl and her mummy and it was the cutest thing ever. They were talking about what the girl should bring for lunch when she goes to "Big School". Such a cutie. I really want my own kid!!!!
Submitted a 2.5% critical review, 15% presentation and a 50% major essay this week. I have nothing due this week except for the weekly 2.5% homework! So excited for my free week before death comes. But before that, MCJ is going to Ocean Room for dinner this coming Friday. Now that is exciting!!
Also, my sonson owes me a catch up over lunch aye? :)
By the way, seven assessments and three weekly critical reviews to go until the end of semester! Oh, and three final exams. 화이팅!!!
날씬해 보이고싶지만 정말 먹을 좋아해 >< 화이팅!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment