Today officially marks the end of the midyear break and I spent it very productively sleeping on Heaven, watching a ten year old drama, for around seven hours. Luckily, it's lectures only this week and I don't have lectures on Monday so tomorrow will be another happy family day - the last one until the next school holidays perhaps.
I was hoping that I would find another job during these holidays which didn't happen because they had the wrong email address. Luckily I emailed back and I should have some luck on Tuesday. Anyway, I am glad that I did end up taking the training workshop during June and fingers crossed that it'll take me somewhere. For the past few days, I was waiting for a few emails which was an absolute pain. Luckily, most have been sorted and I'm just waiting for the right family to work with now.
I had a few catch up lunches and dinners, some parties, a trip to Melbourne, some pillow talks. All were lovely and I'm in such a happy mood. Because of friends, because of family, because He let me be such an optimist and because I'm grateful for every day and every thing. But. I am poor! I am so poor. I need to start work again. Ugh.
Time passed by really quickly and it has been a relaxing break, I am ready to focus on my Psychology subjects this semester! Would've heard about the mistake involved in my final marks from last semester, luckily they are all corrected now and I am somewhat happy about my marks. Must keep it up this semester. 70+ for Psychology is definitely doable. Crystal just has to try and be organised. And hermit.
Yesterday, half of the Panda Gang could finally catch up over dinner. We had my favourite fried chicken, Celeste's favourite cheesy sausages, Jun's favourite yakult soju. Satisfied my cravings for Gelato Messina and Daniel's curiosity over Zumbo cakes. And we went home and watched Alien. Did you know that the movie had a lot of sexual references? We had no idea until Tommy told us... And Loli kept saying that we were watching porn. Anyway, too much food yesterday! Ate dessert after dessert after dinner, went home and Loli's sister was baking muffins, they decided to drink some vodka and eat some more snacks. Ugh. No more food please.
Lalala. I will try very hard this semester. I will. But I am having second thoughts about Honours now. So what if I get into Honours, what about Masters? There is no point in completing Honours if I am incompetent for Masters. Perhaps I will skip Honours and do Masters of Special Education instead. But all is dependent on Him and I will just hope for the best and hope He will help me make the right decisions.
By the way, watch Witness Insecurity. It is really worth watching! Bosco's character is so charismatic and charming and I love the OST by Linda. Hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment