“I think this will be my last video message to you. I am so happy
that I was able to spend the last 456 days with you. Though we fought
and every once in a while you would hit me, they were all precious
memories to me. Even if we’re unable to meet often in the future, be
careful and think of me every once in a while. It’s not illegal, so you
can think of me often. I’ve been very happy during our time together. I
really enjoyed it.”
Here, where we first met, do you remember? If not…
(Khun: Yes)
(Back then) I was really nervous but I think I’m very lucky.
Thank you.
For 1 year and 3 months, we had many of beautiful memories.
Thanks to Nickhun-ssi, I got to try many things for the first time.
Nickhun-ssi is awesome!!
Nickhun-ssi’s wish “You can cry”, I still haven’t been able to do it, I’m sorry.
(Khun: It’s ok)
Thank you for introducing your family to me in Thailand.
For that, I was really happy. ^^
In the future, when happy, tired or sad..
Will you think of me?
(NK: Yes)
Then, Nickhun-ssi too, you can cry!


No comments:
Post a Comment